Tom Ford Black Orchid Perfume Price in Kenya
Tom Ford Black Orchid is a one of a kind fragrance that’s nothing like anything you've ever smelled before. It doesn't come cheap but it delivers incredible value. So how much is it in Kenya? Is it worth the money? Read on to find out.
The price for Tom Ford Black Orchid 100ml in Kenya ranges from KHs. 16,800 to 23,000
- Scent Description: Warm Spicy, Earthy, Woody, Sweet, Amber Floral
- Dominant Notes: Mexican Chocolate, Truffle, Patchouli, Orchid, Vanilla, Incense, Spices, Gardenia, Fruits, Amber, Sandalwood, Black Currant
- Longevity: Eternal
- Sillage: Enormous
- Launch Date: 2006
- Nose Behind It: Givaudan
- Concentration: Eau De Parfum
- Sizes: 50 ml and 100 ml
Tom Ford Black Orchid Review: Is It Worth the Money?
What Does Tom Ford Black Orchid Smell Like?
True to the rich black bottle, Tom Ford Black Orchid is a dark and mysterious scent that captivates attention. It has a rich woody and spicy scent with floral undertones. Like dark chocolate scented earth immersed with spices and with wafts of patchouli and amber.
It's so many things at once: exquisitely sophisticated, dark yet beautiful with floral undertones, intense yet subtle, earthy, chocolatey, slightly sweet, incensey, creamy, sensual and sexy, modern yet timeless. But the one thing that remains all through is the darkness.
Despite the long list of notes making it up, it's a smooth blend that ends up smelling like a luxurious dark flower.
How Long Does Tom Ford Black Orchid Last?
The performance of Tom Ford Black Orchid is as good as it gets. It's an incredibly powerful scent with eternal longevity and massive sillage. One to two spritz are all you need for your scent to linger all day.
When and Where To Wear It?
Although Black Orchid is a unisex fragrance, it's more feminine leaning because of the floral notes. It shines at night and in wintry conditions. It isn't overpowering so you can also wear it during the day.
- A ground breaking fragrance that's unlike anything your nose has ever smelled
- The perfume has extraordinary longevity and widespread sillage and projection. One spray is enough
- All the notes blend together seamlessly into a harmonious fragrance
- A luxurious perfume with a premium price tag
- A love or hate perfume. You never know whether you will like it until you try it and let it interact with your skin chemistry.
- Overpowering to inexperienced noses. It takes an experienced nose to appreciate it's beauty
Final Verdict: Is Tom Ford Black Orchid Worth the Money
For your money, you will get one of the best fragrances ever created. It deserves a seat with the best creations of the best perfume houses. Sillage and longevity are nuclear level so a little goes a long way. One bottle will last you a really long time.
However, Black Orchid isn't a safe blind buy. You either hate and cannot stand it or are obsessed with it. You have to try it once or twice to see whether you like it and whether it will agree with your skin chemistry.