Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Review and Price in Kenya
Spicebomb by Viktor & Rolf is the masculine equivalent of the ultra famous Flowerbomb and a fantastic men's perfume for cold weather. It's warm, spicy, cozy, and comforting like a nice chai latte when the weather is gloomy.
It's an incredibly well blended fragrance that uses high-quality
ingredients. This is reflected in the price. Great presentation too. A rugged,
manly bottle shaped like a hand grenade and with a unique sprayer that triggers
with the logo.
Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb 90ml EDT price in Kenya is KSh. 13,990 to 16,000
- Scent Description: Warm Spicy, Woody, Sweet
- Main Notes: Cinnamon, Pink Paper, Tobacco, Leather, Saffron, Paprika, Elemi, Vetiver, Bergamot, Grapefruit
- Longevity: Long lasting
- Sillage: Strong
- Launched In: 2012
- Nose Behind It: Olivier Polge
- Strength: Eau de Toilette
- Sizes: 50 and 90 ml
Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Perfume Review
What are the Notes in Spicebomb?
- Top Notes: Pink Pepper, Elemi, Bergamot and Grapefruit
- Middle Notes: Cinnamon, Saffron and Paprika
- Base Notes: Tobacco, Leather and Vetiver
What Does Spicebomb Smell Like?
Spicebomb is a warm spicy fragrance. Upon the first spray, the initial burst is fresh with grapefruit and bergamot and spicy with cinnamon, chilli and pink pepper. The base is spicy with wood, leather, and tobacco.
The best thing about it is how it perfectly balances the spiciness
with the sweetness. A masculine scent with rich aromatic spices and subtle